This would be good for the Seattle Startup Ecosystem because:
- New angels would have a chance to engage in investing
- Entrepreneurs get some meaningful due diligence
- The ecosystem gets more attention and focus
- We increase the number of investors.
- We increase the number of deals
- We increase the quality of deals
- We reduce the risk of investment failure - (with due diligence)
- We amplify the existing startup ecosystem
- We make progress on getting the 100 new companies funded goal (posted on Seattle Tech Startups)
We are talking to various people, exploring who is interested in participating. So far reception has been generally positive.
We are interested in hearing from you. If you could take a moment to let us know your interest in an Angel Conference in Seattle in 2012, that would be very much appreciated